Thursday, January 27, 2011

LATER has arrived

I can not believe its been a yr and half since I have blogged. Time flies whether you are having fun or not. It is easy to let things go, thinking I will get to that later....later just never arrives. Well it is here now, so here we go.

I have picked my scrapbooking back up after this break (blogging wasn't the only thing that got dropped) and find that it is still fun and that I really do enjoy it, so no more breaks.....have made a goal to scrapbook at least 3 days a week for 15 mins. I went to Crop Connection a couple of weeks ago and got 48 pages done :) and got bit by the bug to do more scrap fests which has led to a creative way to pay for my fun....

I have stared couponing....I know it sounds strange, but on my first trip out this week I saved over $65 plus got a $10 rebate, register rewards toward my next purchase, and a free pedometer. I think that is doing pretty good for a first time. And I am putting that savings toward my next trip ;)

We are still homeschooling...and it is still working for us. Well, maybe if I paid more attention, I bought 2nd grade curricula (grade H is supposed to be in) last July, and he had it finished by Sept. WOW....well I wasn't going to let him take the WHOLE year off....LOL (although I think he would have) so I looked for more for him to do. In this process decided that I was going to change styles....met someone doing the Charlotte Mason method, and that is what we are doing now....I figure that by the time H graduates high school I will be getting into the groove of homeschooling ;)

No comments: