Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yes, I am still here.

Man time has gotten away from me. So much has happened since my last post. A small recap,

I joined the Instructor training at TKD and am loving it. It is so awesome to be able to teach the kids something I love so much and when they nearly tackle you to hug you is an AWESOME feeling. We have done another tournament and Hudson brought home honorable mention and I brought home Gold in Free Design and Silver in Sparring, lost the gold to another lady in my academy, so its cool. I am now a Sr. Blue belt and a level 1 instructor since we had testing a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully will get back into TKD this week.

Even more has changed in my life, so we will be reworking those routines once again, I do much better with some kind of routine in my life.

Now on to the biggest change in my Life. My Daddy passed away Easter Morning. He is in a much better place and is not in pain any longer, but my heart is absolutely broken. He was an AWESOME man to have for a father, and we spent alot of time together over my lifetime. I was a Daddy's girl even at my age, there was nothing that we couldn't talk about and if I needed anything he was just a phone call away. After I won my first medals in TKD last year I HAD to take them by the hospital on my way home so HE could show them off. LOL He started calling me the Kung Fu Kid. We got to spend an afternoon together just recently and he wanted to make sure that I would be okay. What to watch out for and how to handle somethings. Then proceeded to tell me how proud he was of me and my life. He will be greatly missed. I LOVE YOU DADDY.

No comments: