Sunday, February 8, 2009

WOO-HOO!!! I did it!!!

I got my blue belt in TKD friday night at awards ceremony. (Sorry about 1st Friday girls. Love you still.) That's a good thing but the biggest deal about it is......I met a goal in TKD, I joined the Instructor training program. Yesterday was spent at TKD in the instructor training and Weds. will be my 1st day to work at TKD. I am so excited. (& yet very nervous.) I have some awesome instructors and I have picked one for a mentor. She ROCKS. I hope to be 1/4 the Instructor that she is. Next testing I will test to become senior blue and test to get my red stripe as an instructor. I cannot believe the turns my life has made. Never in a Million yrs. would I have thought my goals would involve martial arts or teaching martial arts. MY MY what a little maturity will do to us.

No comments: